Exhibiting at a conference this Fall? This eBook can help you succeed.
May 21st, 2014
Done right, exhibiting can be an outstanding marketing vehicle that helps you to generate highly-qualified sales leads, launch a new product or service, generate market awareness and support your association.
However, with the cost of the exhibit space, travel and lodging, your booth, shipping, event marketing, etc., your firm’s presence at an event could very well be the single largest marketing expense you have all year. Exhibiting is one of those things you must do really well to see a return on your investment. And this eBook can help…
The Exhibitor’s Workbook delves into:
- Effectively preparing for an event
- Promoting your presence as an exhibitor
- Guidelines for “working the booth”
- The best way to capture sales lead information
- How to follow-up for maximum ROI
Click Here to download your free copy now.