We currently have the following position available…
Marketing Account Manager
Harpeth Marketing is a nationally recognized marketing agency providing outsourced marketing services and consulting exclusively to firms in the Market Research industry. We were founded in April 2012 and serve clients coast-to-coast. We are in need of a Marketing Account Manager to help support our client work.
The Marketing Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the relationships with our clients and the projects we’re doing for them, serving as the primary point of contact and ensuring accurate and timely delivery of services. In addition, the MAM will also take on and manage in-house projects, supporting the marketing and technology needs of the firm. This position reports to the President.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help create client marketing plans and calendars
- Create and blast client marketing emails
- Create landing pages for gated content and appropriate follow up/email nurturing series
- Write/find/post client social media content, including social media advertising
- Edit content we develop for clients
- Manage all on-going marketing activities for clients
- Measure and report all marketing results and maintain monthly client marketing dashboards
- Coordinate with other HM team members (writers, designers, tech) to facilitate the delivery of services
- Be the primary point-of-contact for clients
- Communicate regularly with clients; e.g. phone calls, weekly email updates, etc.
- Facilitate monthly program status calls with clients
- Participate in client planning and strategy sessions
- Work with the President to continually improve the use of technology in our client-facing and internal operations
- Help research, vet, test and implement new technology/software programs
- Manage HM’s webinar and online workshop platform
- Provide weekly updates to the President
- Work with the President on special projects
- And any other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will have…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a B2B marketing environment; agency experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with a variety marketing tactics, including content marketing, social media marketing, email, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Highly organized – with the ability to manage multiple projects (for different clients) at one time
- Tech savvy! Proven technology acumen with the ability to easily and quickly learn new software; the ideal candidate will have experience with the following kinds of software: CRM, landing pages, email platforms, email automation, webinar software, WordPress, dashboards, social media management, social media advertising.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 4-year college degree
- Experience in market research (helpful, but not required)
The position offers
- A competitive salary plus bonuses
- Benefits, including PTO and health insurance
- A small, comfortable and fast-paced office in Franklin, TN
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: Steve@HarpethMarketing.com.
No phone calls please.