We currently have the following position available (as of July 23, 2018)…
Part-Time Marketing Account Manager
Harpeth Marketing is a nationally recognized marketing agency providing outsourced marketing services, consulting and training exclusively to firms in the Market Research industry. We were founded in April 2012 and serve clients coast-to-coast. We are in need of a Part-Time Marketing Account Manager to help support our client work.
The MAM will manage the relationships with our clients and the projects we’re doing for them, serving as the primary point of contact and ensuring accurate and timely delivery of services. In addition, the MAM will help with in-house projects, supporting the marketing needs of the firm. This position reports to the President.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help create client marketing calendars
- Create and blast client marketing emails
- Write/find/post client social media content
- Edit content we develop for clients
- Manage social media advertising campaigns
- Manage all on-going marketing activities for clients
- Measure and report on all marketing results; maintain monthly client marketing dashboards
- Coordinate with other Harpeth team members (writers, designers, tech) to facilitate the delivery of services
- Be the primary point-of-contact for clients
- Communicate regularly with clients; e.g. phone calls, weekly email updates, etc.
- Facilitate monthly program status calls with clients
- Work with the President to continually improve the use of technology in our client-facing and internal operations
- Utilize & manage HM’s current technology: CRM, email marketing, social media management, webinars, client dashboards and landing page creation
- Help research, vet, test and implement new technology/software programs
- Provide weekly updates to the President
- Work with the President on special projects
- And any other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will…
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience working in a B2B marketing environment; agency experience preferred
- Have hands-on experience with a variety marketing tactics, including content marketing, social media marketing, email, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Be highly organized – with the ability to manage multiple projects (for different clients) at one time
- Be tech savvy! Proven technology acumen with the ability to easily and quickly learn new software.
- Have strong writing and editing skills
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have a 4-year college degree
- Have experience in market research (helpful, but not required)
The position offers…
- A competitive hourly wage, plus bonuses
- Guaranteed 20 hours/week (or more)
- Paid health insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- A small, comfortable and fast-paced office in Franklin, TN
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: Info@HarpethMarketing.com.
No phone calls please.