Problems We Solve
In an engagement with Harpeth Marketing, our relationship exists at two levels... we work for your management team... and we work with your marketing personnel. In both cases, our work together addresses a number of problems you probably deal with on a day-to-day basis.
For market research firm owners and managers...
For marketing and business development professionals...
Every single day, in the normal course of conducting business, you have to deal with issues arising from projects, clients, vendors and employees... and you handle them all just fine.
But what about dealing with problems in an area where you might not be an expert or have years of experience to draw on? Often, this is the case in our industry with marketing & sales... and even if you do have the skills and experience, do you have the time?
Do any of these sound familiar?
- "We cannot clearly articulate our competitive advantage - how we are different than our competitors - and why we should be hired instead of them."
- "It's feast or famine around here... how do we change that?"
- "We miss a lot of new business opportunities because we're just not salespeople. We really need a process for generating and nurturing leads and responding to inquiries."
- "I wish I could spend more time helping to grow our business, but I'm just so wrapped up doing other things."
Your day is filled with a constant barrage of activities... blog posts, press releases, social media monitoring, developing collateral, website updates, maybe networking or exhibiting at conferences, responding to inquiries from prospective clients... it never seems to end.
All good things, to be sure... but are they the right things? Are they working? How do you know?
Do any of these ring a bell with you?
- "Our marketing is tactical and re-active in nature. It is rarely strategic or planned-out... and I'm not sure how to develop those strategies."
- "We rely too much on one or two big clients for our success. If they go away, we're in big trouble."
- "My bosses aren't marketers, so they can't manage me effectively or help me to develop professionally."
- "In addition to marketing, I'm also being asked to take on some 'sales' responsibilities... and I'm not sure how to do it."
These marketing & sales problems are real and must be addressed if your firm is to gain a competitive advantage and grow the way you want it to. Harpeth Marketing can help. Our work together puts you in charge of your marketing & sales efforts, resulting in a strategic, easy-to-manage approach to revenue growth.
To learn more about how we solve marketing & sales problems, contact us at info@HarpethMarketing.com or (615) 415-3980.