March 6th, 2018
I had a memorable customer service experience last week… from a company I didn’t think was capable of it.
Our firm’s email is based on the Gmail platform. On Friday, I received my monthly email invoice from Google and noticed what I thought was a discrepancy. So, I decided to send an email to Google Support to see if they could provide an answer.
I sent an email using their support system and within a couple of minutes, received the robo-response, “This is an automated email from Google Cloud Support. Case #15164139 has been created or updated.” Kinda what I thought would happen… maybe I’ll hear back from the goliath in 3 or 4 days.
And here’s where the story gets interesting. Scratch that… here’s where the story gets remarkable!