Got 15 minutes? We’ll make you better at marketing!
Welcome to Harpeth Marketing’s Cup of Coffee Webinars™, a new series of fast-paced, online learning sessions. In the time it takes you to enjoy your morning coffee… you’ll explore an important marketing or sales topic that can help you to more effectively grow revenue at your firm. Every webinar is fast, focused… and 100% actionable. What you learn today… you can put to use tomorrow.
Unlike most webinars you attend, there’s no sales pitch here – because frankly, there’s no time for one! In order to cover a topic in 15-20 minutes, we cut out all the fluff and jump right into the “good stuff.” The fact is, we’re all so busy – who has time to stare at their computer for an hour-long webinar? You’ll find our Cup of Coffee Webinars™ intense and stimulating… just like your morning coffee.
Why Should You Attend?
- You’ll build up an inventory of new marketing & sales tips, tricks and techniques to help your firm grow.
- All Cup of Coffee Webinars™ are 100% free to attend.
- These are remote learning events, requiring only your computer and internet access; participate from the convenience of your home, office or favorite coffee shop.
- Each webinar is offered several times each year to fit your schedule.
- You get access to the private Cup of Coffee LinkedIn Group, a marketing and sales resource open only to webinar participants.
- If you register to attend but can’t make it? No problem! All registered attendees will be sent a recording of the session.
- BONUS: Everyone who attends each webinar will have the chance to win a $25 Starbucks gift card (you know… ‘cause we like the coffee theme!)
So, grab a mug of your favorite brew and join us for one of our upcoming Cup of Coffee Webinars™…
- July 21st: 10 Smart Selling Ideas for the Part-time Salesperson (click here for details)
- August 18th: 9½ Tips for Better Email Marketing Results (click here for details)
- August 22nd: Blogging Success in the Market Research Industry (click here for details)
- September 8th: 11 Common Mistakes You’re Probably Making with Your Website (click here for details)
What attendees are saying…
“Harpeth’s Cup of Coffee webinar series is a great way to get professional marketing tips and advice – in a quick, interactive format. Steve is a great presenter and has valuable knowledge to share!” Kathy McKinney, The Dieringer Research Group
“Steve is a master at providing knowledgeable and actionable information. His expertise really comes through when you listen & watch his webinars.” Amy Siadak, House of Marketing Research
“The Cup of Coffee webinars are great ways to learn about ways to market your business. They are bite size and the short length makes it easy to fit into your day and attend!” Caroline Volpe, Compass Market Research LLC
“These webinars are succinct but packed with actionable information. Great tips that I plan to share widely with the rest of my team.” Baillie Buchanan, Research For Good
“Consider the Harpeth Marketing “Cup of Coffee webinars” a part of your week. Concise, yet informative: it’s always good to hear an expert discuss important business issues.” Daryl Hawthorne, Insights IQ
“I love Steve’s quick, informative topics! I feel like it’s a chat with a friend!” Lisa Hazen, Decision Analyst
“Steve offers just the right balance of true expert consultation and friendly, brotherly advice to make you want to take action. More importantly, I always feel Steve is offering do-able solutions… simple steps that will make a profound difference in keeping the business flowing. Thanks, Steve!” Susan Sweet, Sweet Insight Group
We look forward to seeing you online soon.
Steve Henke, founder of Harpeth Marketing, draws on a 30-year career in marketing, sales and corporate management. He started as a technical sales representative with DuPont, his first position after college. Over time, he moved into progressively more responsible positions in marketing, marketing & sales management and various executive positions. In 2001, he founded Marketing Mentor, a marketing consultancy serving businesses in the mid-South, one of which was 20|20 Research. In 2005, he was brought in as President of 20|20 and led efforts that doubled the size of the workforce and tripled annual revenues over the next six years. While there, 20|20 was also named one of the 10 most innovative firms in the industry in the GreenBook Research Industry Trends Report. He founded Harpeth Marketing in the Spring of 2012. Since then, Steve has been a frequent presenter and writer for industry organizations like GreenBook, Quirk’s, Insights Association, CASRO, MRA, QRCA and others.
For More Information
To learn more about the Cup of Coffee Webinars™, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.615.866.0430.