What We Do:
When outside expertise and perspective is needed, we provide a full range of Consulting Services that are tailored to meet your specific needs, goals and budget:
- Marketing & Sales Plan Development, where we work side-by-side with your team to create a comprehensive marketing & sales plan. Deliverables include the plan, implementation calendars, budget sheets and measurement tools.
- Sales Team structure, where we work with your firm’s leadership to help build out a sales function that’s best for your business, including type of sales roles, measurement and reporting systems, compensation plans, etc.
- Fractional Marketing or Sales Manager, where we step in for a period of time to help develop, manage and execute your marketing and sales strategies.
- For those firms that need to tap into outside perspective and expertise – and specifically for the leaders of those firms – Harpeth Marketing provides 1-on-1 Coaching. During these sessions, we can:
- Provide objective counsel on a wide range of marketing & sales issues
- Be a sounding board for new ideas, problems, etc.
- Help you to create your vision and your plans for success
- Work with your team on specific marketing & sales issues
- “The buyer’s perception is the seller’s reality.” Most business leaders have a solid understanding of their firms, though it’s usually through an internal lens. The Seller’s Reality™ helps you to stay on top of what’s going on outside the walls of your business by gathering insights from groups that can impact your firm’s success – your current clients, your past clients and your competitors.
To learn more about how our Consulting Services can benefit your firm, contact us at info@HarpethMarketing.com or (615) 866-0430.