Planning & Execution Management
During a Planning & Execution Management engagement, we work side-by-side with your business development team to create and then manage the execution of a comprehensive marketing & sales plan. As part of our work together, we also teach you how to do what we do, providing you with a sustainable, integrated program for profitable growth long after we’re gone.
The engagement activities follow Harpeth Marketing’s Marketing & Sales PyramidTM and can be outlined as follows:
Step 1: A 1-day “kick-off” meeting at your offices to introduce the program to your team, establish program guidelines and begin the process
Step 2: Creation of the marketing & sales plan (est. 2-4 weeks) done in conjunction with a designated client marketing person(s)
- Conduct a confidential 360 Business Review™, ensuring that we have a thorough understanding of your company, clients and competitors.
- Determine market positioning and establish marketing strategies
- Create the operational marketing & sales plan
Step 3: Execution of the plan begins
- Weekly “status check” conference calls (facilitated by HM)
- Quarterly, 1-day, in-person meetings
- On-going measurement and reporting of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Step 4: Planning for the next marketing cycle
The benefits of the Planning & Execution Management program come from achieving the plan objectives and can include:
- Revenue growth, over & above existing trends
- Defining a unique position in the marketplace
- Lead generation and pipeline development
- An increase in the number of first-time clients
- An increase in the percentage of return clients
- Tools, systems and trained personnel in place for on-going marketing & sales success
- Establishing a marketing & sales team structure
To learn more about how Planning & Execution Management can benefit your firm, contact us at (615) 415-3980 or info@HarpethMarketing.com.