Think. Plan. Do. Workshop
Marketing and Sales for Time-Strapped, Cash-Strapped Small Business Owners and Independent Consultants.
Kicking-off in October 2018, the Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™ has been developed for those Market Research professionals in small agencies responsible for marketing & sales, but who don’t necessarily want to do it, don’t like to do it and, often, don’t really understand how to do it. The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™ is an online program designed to teach participants a step-by-step system for marketing & sales:
- (Think) Setting the strategic direction for their firm
- (Plan) Putting together a functional and usable marketing & sales plan
- (Do) Implementing marketing & sales tactics; then smartly measuring the results of those efforts
It works like this:
- Step 1: You’ll log in on three consecutive Fridays for a 1-1½ hour online lesson.
- Step 2: After each lesson, you’ll have a week to complete your “homework.”
- Step 3: After three lessons and three rounds of homework, you will have created a complete, customized marketing & sales program that you can put to use right away. And just in time for 2019.
Taught by our Founder, Steve Henke, the lessons he delivers in this workshop are:
- Easy to learn and understand
- Quick to implement
- Done with little or no cost
There are no theories here. Everything you’ll learn is proven in the real world. You’ll walk away from the workshop with a complete marketing & sales program… and with a repeatable process that you can use for years to come.
Check back soon for details, dates and pricing for the next presentation of the Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™.
“The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop was exactly what we needed to kick-start our marketing initiatives. Steve tells you exactly what to do in a format that is easy to follow. Great material!”
Robin Marx, Virtually Managed
“The workshop presented valuable ideas and that ever-important kick in the butt. I definitely feel there was great value for the $.”
Karen Stephens, Baccus Research Group
“The workshop was very useful in helping our firm think through the variety of tools and tactics we should consider in our marketing plan. We also really appreciated Steve’s very pleasant, approachable presentation style. I’d definitely recommend the course to fellow small research firms!”
Amanda Durkee, Cognito