Think. Plan. Do. Workshop
Revenue growth is not an accident.
Are you purposeful and proactive when taking action to grow revenue at your firm?
Or do you just ‘wing it’… and hope everything will turn out ok?
It’s interesting. For an industry that’s deeply involved in marketing research, most firms – and most firm owners – don’t really embrace marketing for their firms. While they understand its value and importance, the application of marketing is not in their wheelhouse. So, if marketing is being done at their firm, it’s often being delegated to someone who, like the owner, doesn’t have a lot of background or experience in marketing.
If that describes you or your firm, then the Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™ was developed for you. The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™ is an annual online event designed to teach participants a step-by-step system for creating a complete, functional and easy-to-implement marketing program.
8 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss this Event
Take a look at all the ways you benefit by participating in our Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™:
- Whether your goal is to enhance your firm’s reputation, build awareness in the markets you serve, generate sales leads – or all three – you’ll graduate from this Workshop knowing the process for how to make that happen.
- You’ll walk away from the workshop with a toolbox full of tips, tricks & techniques to set your firm up for revenue growth in 2020 (and beyond).
- Because it’s online, there’s no time or money spent traveling to a hotel or conference venue; you can participate from home, your office or a coffee shop.
- If you miss one of the online sessions or just want go back over a particular topic, no worries… you can simply watch the recordings we send out (and share them with your team).
- The Workbook we provide is a complete resource… not only does it give you a place to take notes during the online sessions, but the ‘homework’ pages in it will bring the sessions to life and help you to customize them to your individual situation.
- This program is purpose-built for the Market Research industry. Steve Henke, our presenter, is a leading expert in marketing for firms in the MR industry and brings his years of experience to bear with this program.
- This system is repeatable, making sure you’ll be successful year-after-year.
- Want to attend for free? Here’s how… Any workshop registrant who, at a later date, engages Harpeth Marketing for Consulting or Outsourced Marketing Services, will have their entire workshop registration fee refunded. Call for details.
We’ve all heard the saying, “Businesses don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.” That ends here… with the Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™.
CHECK BACK FOR 2021 DATES & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Who Should Attend?
- Small business owners
- Independent consultants
- Marketing managers & associates
- Full-time researchers/part-time marketers
Anyone with “marketing” responsibility, but without the knowledge, experience or training to be truly successful.
The Workshop Agenda
- The 13 Guiding Principles of Marketing
- The Process of Marketing & Sales
- Why we don’t think, but need to
- Strategies vs. Tactics
- The different types of strategies
- 4 ways to think strategically
- Strategy in action: real-world examples
- The foundation of strategy: research
- Setting goals
- Aligning tactics with your strategies
- The devil is in the details
- The marketing calendar – the most important part of your plan
- Plan equilibrium
- Measuring your efforts
- Get the most out of these must-use tactics:
- Your website
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Start slowly
- Next steps
How it Works…
Step 1: You’ll log in online on three consecutive Fridays, each time for about a 1 ½-hour session.
Step 2: After each session, you’ll have a week to complete your “homework” (estimate 2-3 hours each week), where you’ll apply what you learned online to your unique situation. And yes, we provide the workbook.
Step 3: After three sessions and three rounds of homework, you’ll ‘graduate’ with new skills, new techniques and a complete marketing program for 2020. And to ensure your success, you’ll have your completed workbook, the session recordings and membership in an invitation-only LinkedIn group as on-going resources.
Steve Henke is President and Founder of Harpeth Marketing, experts in marketing & sales solutions for the Market Research Industry. Before starting Harpeth Marketing in 2012, Steve was President of 20|20 Research for six years, tripling revenues during his time there. His background includes marketing & sales staff and management positions in several industries. Steve is also a highly-regarded presenter in our industry, having spoken at numerous events hosted by the Insights Association (and CASRO & MRA before that), Quirk’s, QRCA and Greenbook. He is also the most prolific writer about marketing & sales in our industry, having authored over 400 articles and a dozen eBooks.
CHECK BACK FOR 2021 DATES & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
What some past participants are saying…
“Normally, I’m pretty scattered when it comes to my marketing efforts. Knocking out a blog post from time to time and periodically checking out LinkedIn. I suspect that I’m not alone in this approach. But I recently participated in the Think. Plan. Do. Workshop. I walked away with the tools to take a far more disciplined approach. It’s the complete package… from strategy to implementation. I now have the knowledge and the confidence to develop and execute a marketing plan that will work for me.”
Gerald Bramm, Bramm Research
“The workshop presented valuable ideas and that ever-important kick in the butt. I definitely feel there was great value for the $.”
Karen Stephens, Baccus Research Group
“The workshop was very useful in helping our firm think through the variety of tools and tactics we should consider in our marketing plan. We also really appreciated Steve’s very pleasant, approachable presentation style. I’d definitely recommend the course to fellow small research firms!”
Amanda Durkee, Cognito
“The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop was exactly what we needed to kick-start our marketing initiatives. Steve tells you exactly what to do in a format that is easy to follow. Great material!”
Robin Marx, Virtually Managed