Firms that hire Harpeth Marketing are often missing something… and at the same time, looking for something. What they’re missing is the expertise, experience or, often, the time to do marketing themselves. What they’re looking for includes one or more of the following objectives to help drive revenue growth:
- To build awareness across their target markets
- To generate & nurture qualified sales leads
- To establish and cement the position of their firm in the marketplace
- To provide ‘proof’ of their expertise and thought leadership
- To differentiate their firm from the competition
For those firms without marketing personnel – or for those whose marketing team doesn’t have the bandwidth to get everything done themselves – Harpeth Marketing provides a variety of Outsourced Marketing Services to fill those voids:
- Content development: writing and designing of blog posts, articles, case studies, eBooks, white papers, infographics, etc.
- Social media marketing: using social media as a promotional channel, and also curating content for posting on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Email marketing: developing custom templates, creating the emails, managing the database, blasting the emails and tracking metrics; implementing email automation campaigns
- SEO/PPC/LinkedIn Advertising: planning, executing and managing a Search Engine Optimization program, Pay-Per-Click (AdWords) and/or LinkedIn advertising campaign to drive targeted visitors to our clients’ websites
- Advertising management: writing, designing, posting and managing digital and print ad campaigns
- Misc.: PPT deck design, logo design, exhibit design, sales collateral, etc.
The above components can be bundled together in different combinations to achieve the desired outcomes. It’s all driven by the client’s goals, needs and budget.
All Outsourced Marketing Services clients also benefit from:
- An extensive planning process on the front end
- A dedicated Project Manager who guides and coordinates all program implementation
- A dedicated writer and designer who learn your style and tone to deliver exceptional work
- A dedicated technology specialist who gets ‘under the hood’ to maximize the return on digital marketing
- Editorial and marketing activities calendars that guide our work together
- An email update on program status and activities, delivered to you every Friday afternoon
- A monthly conference call to discuss program status and any suggestions for ‘tweaking’ activities
With Harpeth Marketing, you can focus on what you do best… and leave the marketing to us.